Best Keto pizza ever 🙂

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1

First I need to give Nancyf credit for pointing me towards the Keto King’s pizza recipe https://youtu.be/BW6phEBaMLY

Anyway, it came out SOOO good :slightly_smiling_face:
It was not overly heavy /thick, but it supported all the cheese and toppings just perfectly.
We used pepperoni, salami, sun dried tomatoes, and olives…Oh, and a generous amount of pesto and olive oil on the crust. + A good amount of mozzarella cheese as well as parmesan :slightly_smiling_face:
It made a 15" large which made 12 nice sized slices. I had 5 slices, and the crust was so good, not one piece got left on the plate :wink:

Just waiting for all that to settle, then having a Keto root beer float for desert :wink:

(Susan) #2

It looks really delicious, Chris =).

(Natasha) #3

That looks awesome!

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #4

Thanks guys :slightly_smiling_face: it was really good ! I had 4 more slices the next day for dinner away from home :blush: Even cold, it was awesome.

(Bob M) #5

No recipe without watching the video?

(Bob M) #6

Never mind… I started watching the video and try to avoid eating the first three ingredients: almond meal (very high in PUFAs); oat fiber (don’t like fiber); vital wheat gluten (causes me chest congestion, asthma, allergies). Bummer.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #7

Yes, your style of Keto does sound like a bummer. Hope that’s giving you some kind of benefits. For struggling with all that, you deserve it.

My kind of Keto (keeping my carbs down around 20-30 a day) seems to be working great for me.

I so LOVE dirty, lazy keto :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve said this before, but I think it needs to be mentioned from time to time…
IMPO, if you can do some kind of crazy, strict version of Keto for the long haul, and it works for you, that’s great ! More power to you. But I believe some people will see what your doing, and get sucked into believing “it has to be this crazy and strict” and just give up before they ever get started.

I am living proof that Keto doesn’t have to be this hard. I mean, for myself of course :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe for some others, it does have to be this hard. Hmmm.

(Central Florida Bob ) #8

Kind of hard to beat a pure meatsa with that combination. You know, with the crust made from sausage or ground beef, cooked and then topped. My wife and I still make one of those from time to time.

Any diet is easy to stick with if it cures something that made you sick. The sicker it made someone, the more likely they’ll stick with it. The tragedy is if their mind keeps them from trying keto and finding out that it cures them!

I’m a “lazy, dirty keto” guy myself, and one of my few actual heroes, Dr. Westman, says he has treated around 10,000 patients, reversing diabetes and other conditions with nothing but lazy, dirty keto. My brother has finally stuck with it long enough to get off all of his diabetic meds. I’m a believer.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #9

Thank you Bob :slightly_smiling_face:

I dunno’ as much as I love meat, I sure like my “fake” bread, tons of dairy, and plenty of artificial sweeteners :wink:

But I totally here you, and completely agree, I’d survive on cardboard if it kept me from losing my legs, or I had to do it to cure cancer !
For the latter though, it would be a lot more fun to ingest a boatload of THC and CBD’s :grinning: lol

(Marianne) #10

Wow, that is a great looking pizza.