Best Gas Station Treats

What are your favorite gas station treats? I always reach for the pork rinds and almonds (pic below)

(Dan Dan) #2

Beef sticks, Cheese and Beef Jerky :heart_eyes:

(Clare) #3

Here in the UK it’s wall to wall crap at petrol stations. You’d probably be better just drinking some of the petrol.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #4

I see more and more keto friendly snacks at gas stations these days. Primarily meat and cheese variants. There’s one I get that’s a long pepperoni stick side by side with a long cheese stick and comes in several flavours (smoked, extra hot, etc). It’s ~400 Calories and 2g carbs of mainly fat and meat!..mmmmmm.

(Meeping up the Science!) #5

Here, many of the Thornton’s now have hard boiled eggs as well as salami and cheese only snack packs. I even saw a salami and cheese sandwich (the salami was the “bread”) but I forgot to take a picture! They also have bags of super low carb pickle slices which are amazing.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #6

As a field engineer I’m driving long distance almost daily and I’m amazed how much better I feel from when I used to snack on chocolate bars, soft drinks and corn chips to now snacking on keto-friendly foods. And keto foods are so easy to find.

(Chris) #7

Stored bodyfat…

(Sophie) #8

Pork Rinds!

(Jessica) #9

Pistachios

(Jo O) #10

Pork Rind or chicharrone

(Holly Easterling) #11

Pickles!

(Colleen) #12

Yep. Perfect snack