Bergamot and Autophagy - Earl Grey Tea?

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1

A small study that shows some autophagy benefits from Bergamot oils. I have not read the study in detail. Going on vacation and wanted to leave this here so I did not forget the url.

(Allie) #2

I heard this on a podcast, can’t remember which one as I listen to loads, but it prompted me to buy some Earl Grey tea.

(Bob M) #3

Speaking of tea, has anyone tried green tea? Dr. Fung had a series of posts on green tea. I’ve been testing it now for a few months. Other than the fact I have something else (with caffeine in it) to drink, especially when fasting, I’ll be darned if I can tell a difference in anything.

(Allie) #4

It’s OK. I can take it or leave it. Have to be sure not to make it too strong.

I love Earl Grey – hot.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #6

So my entire family drinks a lot of tea. Green tea of various types, Earl Grey, Black, White etc. We each drink from 3 to 6 cups a day. 3 of the 4 of us drink coffee as well.

(Karen) #7

:joy::grin::joy::grin::joy::heart::heart::heart::rocket::dizzy:

(Laura) #8

Earl Grey tastes like perfume to me. I am not a fan of bergamot, even in lotions ir candles. It makes me sneeze, so that may be why I cannot drink Earl Grey tea. Of course, that would have to be the one that is really good you.

Oh well, someone can have my share.

(Karen) #9

I love earl gray. It is very floral, in it’s orange taste. I drank it all the time in college. I think you can get a green tea version as well. It would be great if there was something I was already doing that was good for me

(Omar) #10

+1

yes it taste like perfume but if perfume triggers or helps autophagy I don’t mind drinking it.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #11

These are out favorite teas. We love Wild Food’s loose tea and prince of peace bagged tea. There are other flavors we like from these vendors but this 3 are ou\r absolute go to teas.

Wild Earl Grey Black Tea #7, Orange Pekoe with Cornflower Petals and Natural Bergamot, Wild Reserve Tea by Wild Foods (4 ounce) by Wild Foods

Sencha Green Tea, Wild Tea #7, Emerald Gold Sencha Loose Leaf Tea - Organically Grown (4 ounce) by Amazon.com

Prince of Peace Organic Jasmine Green Tea 100 tea bags (a) - 2pc

(Michelle) #12

I love :heart_eyes: my Earl Grey Tea.

(Allie) #13

Jasmine tea makes lovely kombucha.