Beer in maintenance

(Debra Aring) #1

I was in the grocery store today and discovered a Corona Premium Beer that has only 2.9 carbs. Does anyone enjoy an occasional beer since they are in maintenance?

(Ken) #2

Yes, of course. It’s the second best way to eat grain. The best way is to feed it to an animal.

(Mandy) #3

I’m nowhere near maintenance but I have had mich ultra and even a few heavy IPAs without consequence. YMMV but I’d say every so often isn’t a big deal given you have no other health issues, allergies and such.

(Debra Aring) #4

I assume you’re not a fan?

(Ken) #5

Of beer? Sure, I occasionally have one, or several. Since it’s not very often, I usually drink the specialty or craft stuff. Like any Carb, I just don’t make it a chronic habit, and consume other carbs with it, like at the same time I’ve decided to have a heavy Carb meal.

(superfly772) #6

If it wasn’t for Mich Ultra I would go crazy. I work a hot job and nothing does it for me after work like a cold beer. I’ve looked at Bud Select 55, but the numbers in Mich can’t be beat.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #7

I drink beer every day, though mine has no carb. Bighead Beer.

(Cheryl Meyers) #8

I found this one in Japan: https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/kirin-tanrei-platinum-double/278885/

As the reviews say, it is a thin and sad replacement for real beer, but in this 38-degree C heat, it hits the spot!

(Stephanie ) #9

I’m not in maintnence yet, however I drink beer maybe 1-3 times a week. Michelob ultra, Coors light, or the corona premier… I personally haven’t had any issues.

(superfly772) #10

Where can you find your Bighead beer and how does it taste?

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #11

I quite like it. It’s an Australian Beer, so it’s sold at most bottle shops.