BBQ Ribs- sooooo boring. Don't even look

(ketohealthclub) #1

Got this recipe from http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2016/02/make-ribs-instant-pot-low-carb.html----------

The recipe is offered for the crock pot or Instant Pot. These are so delicious- even the bones are flavorful.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #2

Thank you for sharing the recipe!

Just made these tonight, and they were incredible. My youngest son said it was one of the best meals he’d had. :smile:

(ketohealthclub) #3

Yes- they are amazing!

(Francis Lessard) #4

Okay… Can you believe my instant pot was sleeping in my closet for 6 months. Tried your receipe. Amazing !!! Best ever… Low carb too… Wow.

(ketohealthclub) #5

I know! They’re so good I had to stop making them for about a month so I wouldn’t OD!!!

(Francis Lessard) #6

My god you’re right… just bought 4 more racks yesterday… Am I addicted ?

(Lola Fattoush) #7

Ohhhhhhhhh am so breaking my fast this afternoon with ribs now…ribs and broccoli salad!!

(Bacon for the Win) #8

just want to say A) saving this recipe, and B) love the name of the website. How have I not seen it before?

(Lauren) #10

I made these for a pot luck yesterday and we devoured over 10 pounds between the six of us!

(Jenny) #11

I’ve seen this recipe but haven’t tried it. Now I have to! One question, can I use applesauce for the sweetner (same measurements)?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #12

You can try anything that your heart desires :cowboy_hat_face:. It might change the recipe but if that’s more appropriate for you then try. I experiment with recipes all the time. I decide what I want to cook, read 5-6 recipes on the internet and then put my own version together with elements that were appealing to me. Never be afraid to experiment in the kitchen, that’s how great recipes come about. :cowboy_hat_face: