Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion

newbies
drink

I have been trying to go keto for a few months now, and have always had success when I have been able to stick with it for a few weeks. Each time I don’t remember having the keto flu. I think having these Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion drinks has helped. They have potassium in them and use Erythritol for the sweetener bringing one 18 oz bottle to 2 carbs.

I am re-spawning after the holidays, and was reminded now that I am back to work and my old routine of having these drinks during the day (instead of diet soda as I did over the holiday). I know the advice is to drink broth to help with the side effects, but I think this drink may have helped in a similar way.

I want to end my dependency on them, but I find they help keep me hydrated properly and was thinking the potassium and little tiny bit of sodium might be helping stave off some of the symptoms of the low carb transition. Also, I am only talking about the Molokai Coconut flavor. They make fruit flavored ones which are WAY TOO sweet tasting (especially now that I am more sensitive to sweet tastes now that I don’t eat sweets) and is more like coconut water.

Anyway, just wanted to share. Hoping it helps someone else as an alternative to broth? Just trying to be helpful. Oh also, I always fill a cup with ice and pour a room temperature one over it, to melt this ice. So I am also drinking a diluted version anyway which is also giving me more water.

Anyway.

Nutrition Facts

Per 8 fl oz
Fat 0
Sodium 35mg
Potassium 180mg
Carbs 6 g (Sugar 1g, Erythritol 5 g)
Protein 0g

(Holly Easterling) #2

I love them, but agree that the fruity ones are too sweet. I cut them with regular or sparkling water. My kids love them. The coconut is sooooo good!