Back into 10

(Katie) #1

Oh Lordy…I tried on a pair of size 10 pants…I actually got them on! Could not button the top…but…oh so close!

Ok…we all know that women’s sizes are all over the board. I bet I could find size 14 that some designer made way too small for a 14. But…10!

I hit another mile stone this past week. Down 30 lbs, I am half way to my goal. Although, I don’t really think of it so much any more…this isn’t a diet, it is a change of lifestyle. Where ever my weight ends up, that is where I should be.

Anyone else just hanging their old clothes on their frame with belts? I refuse to buy new capris at this point. I know that whatever I buy won’t fit me next year. So, I am also to the point of needing to tie a rope around my capris to hold them up…size 14 just falls off me now,

(Libby) #2

You go girl!

:balloon:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3

Sounds like you’re making great progress, congrats!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #4

Congrats, Katie! I’ve been shopping at thrift stores until I get to the final size. It’s bothers me a lot less to donate stuff back when I paid so little for it. Plus, sometimes I don’t even know what size I am until I try them.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5

Great progress and loss Katie. Many of us deal with the same clothes issues, wearing our favorite stuff until we start to look like :clown_face:’s :joy::joy::grin:. But eventually you have to give in and wear something that makes you feel good and that isn’t tent clothes held up by a rope! Maybe hit a thrift store and grab a few cheap but fitting pieces until you’re ready to dump money into a new wardrobe. That’s what I do now and then. Also discount clothing stores that buy up closed down store’s stock like Ross or Marshal’s or TJ Max can be temporary solutions. It makes me feel good to get a pair of shorts that don’t fall down when I reach for an item on the top shelf in the grocery store or when carrying a couple of shopping bags through the parking lot! :joy::joy::grin:

I just bought a 36” waist shorts that are a bit borderline loose, down from thight fitting 38” pants. I never had much on the backside but a bulging waist line so pants staying up has been a long standing problem for me. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #6

Congratulations Katie, that is terrific! I haven’t had pants that have a zipper or do up in years… like many many years. Mine are all elastic waist, pull up types, even my nice dress pants. All the regular ones I have been wearing I am still wearing, and they are very baggy but still fit me.

That’s AWESOME, Katie!!! YAY!!!
It is such a fabulous feeling sliding into pants that you had no idea would fit!! Love hearing about that kind of stuff! Extremely motivational!!! Thank you for posting that!!!

I’ve had a few non-scale victories like that, and currently am in need of some suspenders- because my work pants keep sliding down! LOL! Happy to deal with it though. Keep on Ketoing!!!

We should call you “KetoKatie”. Say that 5 times fast. :joy::joy::joy:

(Katie) #8

Thrift shop is a great idea…until I “land” wherever.

I like the idea of suspenders. Cord is a bit awkward to get out of, but suspenders. Does anyone sell them any more?

(Libby) #9

I second the suspenders idea. Let’s start a fad!