Baby steps

(Ellen) #1

I’ve found myself going out to the shops at lunch time, just to spend 30 mins wandering around, so it’s a start I suppose, although the part of my brain that hates me keeps pointing out that it’s pathetic esp given just how physically fit & active I used to be.

Trying to keep positive, it’s 30 mins I wasn’t doing even 6 months ago, which will (hopefully) turn into 45 mins, then maybe getting my weights out of the attic, and maybe one day in the not so distant future, getting back into MMA.

(Cristian Lopez) #2

Do weights fasted in morning?
it will make you feel amazing through out day

(Dan Dan) #3

Try this :grin:

The Four Minute Workout is a new concept of exercise that revolves around the body’s ability to use Nitric Oxide for muscle growth. This is an efficient anaerobic workout that can be done multiple times per day. The more frequently you do it, the better your results.

“May the Force (fat adaption) be with you”

IF/EF Keto WOE is Self-Discovery :wink:

Good luck and much success in your journey in IF/EF Keto WOE :grin:

(Ellen) #4

Morning??? Oh no, am a total night owl, but I can actually see me getting the weights down and using them in the evening.

(Ellen) #5

Do you do this? Does it actually work? I’d struggle with 3 times a day (mornings I struggle to even drag myself out of bed and couldn’t do at work) would 3 times in an evening work?

(Dan Dan) #6

Yes I started once a day then worked up as my strength and endurance grew :muscle:

You do it at your own pace so it might take longer at first :thinking: