Australia Day

I noticed a small change with the icon on the top left. A quick Google search tells me that Friday, Jan. 26th is Australia Day. So happy Australia Day to our friends down under! I think we can safely assume this is the handiwork of @Richard :grin:

AD

(Richard Morris) #2

LOL yeah I fly “old glory” for the fourth too

BTW: Did you know that Australia’s parliament house which is about 500m from where I live, has a giant ketone on it’s roof :slight_smile:

(Myles Kaplan) #3

@richard Happy Australia Day from the Keto Aussie heeler gang in miami Miami Florida.

(Richard Morris) #4

That is awesome … you get a red dog, and you get a red dog, and everyone gets a red dog.

Here’s a photo of Day one with Bear back in Nov

R.I.P. Bear! How’s it going with the new dog? Hadn’t heard you mention lately.

(Richard Morris) #6

Bear IS the new dog … Black dog and Bloob were the ones we lost in 2017.

This is a good indication of how he’s going … chewing all the things

Whoops, so sorry for the confusion! Hopefully he’ll settle on appropriate chew toys/bones soon. I’m sure he’s happy to be part of the family!

(Rebecca) #8

When I first logged in tonight I thought how cool that Parliament House is flying the Aussie flag. @richard & @Myles what beautiful dogs you have.

(Myles Kaplan) #9

Handsome lil guy. Seems like reasonable cattle dog behavior to me :crazy_face::crazy_face:Just know your not alone, we lost all out wicker baskets to Utah our red dog.

(Richard Morris) #10

Australia Day cocktail at the National Press club … Vegemite and bacon bloody mary.

(CharleyD) #11

@Richard Happy Australia Day! May all your flora and fauna not attempt to murder you today!

(KCKO, KCFO) #12

Yes, I did, I saw that at a Floriade Festival many years ago.

Been away a long time but I still miss Australia daily. I actually get a little sad on Australia Day, missing Sydney Harbour and the Regatta.

(Candy Lind) #13

Happy Australia Day, @richard and others down under! We sang “Advance Australia Fair” at a geocaching event I went to this evening. :innocent: