Athleat meat delivery

(Jack Brien) #1

Anyone used these people for meat delivery?
https://www.athleat.co.uk/keto-diet.html

Not yet, but a friend of mine uses them (and referred me) and says they’re very good.

The main reason I haven’t is guaranteeing someone will be home to sign for the delivery.

(Jack Brien) #3

Well I ordered a box, so we’ll see what it’s like. I have a referral code for £10 off if anyone wants it. JO3QXJ

(Carmen Stone) #4

Thanks so much for posting this! I just got my first box today! They have a lot of great cuts that are hard to find in your usual grocery. Chicken skin and pork rib steaks to name two.
I also have a referal code if anyone wants $10 off. It’s CSHNTF

(Jack Brien) #5

Funny that, my second one came today too :+1:Only problem is the size of the pork belly. Rather too small for my liking.

(Carmen Stone) #6

It’s a pretty efficient system. It all looks good too. I did notice you have to double check the sizes though, my rib eyes are a bit small. Can’t wait to try the Lamb belly. Also got some chicken skin to make chicken bacon and bones for broth.

(Jack Brien) #7

Their beef short ribs are good :meat_on_bone:

(Jack Brien) #8

Not impressed with their lamb burgers. Included as part of their keto box, labelled as 0 carb, but when you dig deeper into the ingredients (on a different page), you see this and they’re 85% lamb:
Rusk (Wheat), Defatted Soya Grits, Salt, Dried Onion, Dextrose, Preservative (E221) (Sulphite), Stabilisers (Diphosphates E450), Mustard Powder, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Herb, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soya), Spice Extracts, Colour (E150d)