Asian dish

(Kia Strong) #1

Found these at the local Asian market (Lotte, H-mart). These are authentic Korean dishes.
Check out the macros . They were very delicious but one bag should be a single serving verses two. Chicken and Beef is what i tried,there other varieties like tofu and seafood but they had higher carb count.

(Running from stupidity) #2

Heh, I thought this was going to be about Fan Bingbing…

(Jane) #3

Lots of fake ingredients in this. And when I zoomed in I saw corn starch and high fructose corn syrup. Not sure I would believe that carb count - would depend on how much of those are in it I guess as they were pretty far down on the ingredient list.

(Kia Strong) #4

Wow! Thats why i stay on these forums; thanks for the observation. I guess i got caught up on the macros.

(Running from stupidity) #5

Yeah, the ingredients list (and the order it’s in) are also very important. But the nutrition panel is so quick and easy to look at in comparison…

(T DFDFFDF) #6

Every so often i eat dirty keto, i make keto curries

I make curries quite often, and there’s nothing dirty about them :wink:

what are you putting in them to make them ‘dirty’?

I came across a bag of old rice noodles that were still in my cupboard, and was beyond thrilled to see a serving was only 5 net carbs. I didn’t do my due diligence and proceeded to make a lovely chow fun dish. It wasn’t until after devouring them that I decided to look up for a second opinion on how many carbs are in a serving of rice noodle and was thoroughly disappointed; they have about 50 net carbs :no_mouth: Let’s just say it was a massive accidental ‘cheat day’.

moral of the story is I don’t always believe what I read on labels.

(T DFDFFDF) #9

Loool unlucky. Cooking any oils or fats to high temps can be bad. Research it and let me kno if u come to the same conclusion