Anyone feeling like me right now?

(Donna) #61

Thanks! I do have Sephora at our mall. I will have to go visit once this virus settles down and stores start opening up again.

@Blessings
@Momof5
This is girl talk! Its always great to hear one looks younger. No greater compliment than that. But yeah- it is a losing battle. I think basically it is good enough to ā€œlook good for your ageā€. I am Ok with that.
Concealer is only good if there are rings under the eyes. I use Clinique for that, number 3, and only a dab. I think my skin is thin around my eyes so sometimes a bit of cover makes me look heathier.
I dont know any wrinkle cream for the eyes that I could recommend. Sometimes I just use stuff from the drug store that doesnt cost much. That will also depend on the skin type i think. Dry skin needs more moisture and oily skin less? Oh yeah- I do like Dr Hauschka products. They work on all skin types- supposed to be ā€œbalancingā€.

(Donna) #63

Thanks for your feedback! I used to have really dark circles about a year ago, but after changing my horrible diet, sleeping better and starting to take iron pills daily from very severe anemia, the circles are gone now.

(Susan) #64

That is awesome, Donna! Just another one of the many NSVā€™s (non scale victories) of Keto!!

Thats what I mean with dark circles make one look sick! :woozy_face:
But glad you fixed that.

(Donna) #66

You are so right!

Salty crunch got me, too. I tried a pizza but it was horrible. Switched over to fried chicken and that was amazing, except for the next morning!!
Iā€™ve reeled it in, now. But it was rough the first couple of weeksā€¦