Anyone else workout at Orange Theory Fitness?

(Ann L.) #1

So, I’ve fallen off the wagon for Christmas- and I planned to. Now I’m in a weight loss challenge at Orange Theory Fitness. I am going 4-5 days a week. My workouts are great, but I know I’m struggling a bit more trying to get my body fat adapted again! I guess I’m just wondering if anyone else does the workouts and maybe I can gain an accountability buddy from it!

KCKO

(ianrobo) #2

very good question over Xmas, I also had more carbs than I normally have but just did a normal 4 hour fasted ride and felt good …

So I wonder just how fat adapted you were, if you were very well Fat and Keto adapted then you should be fine for a few days or even weeks off Keto. I may think you have a salt deficit possibly or not that well fat adapted ?

(02119dab365e5ff520e8) #3

I’m keeping my sodium levels up and drinking plenty of water, so I think my body is just trying to get fat adapted again. I forget how tricky it is at the ‘beginning’ of ketosis. I’m sure with the workouts and eating 10g a day or under, I’ll be fat adapted soon!

(ianrobo) #4

how long were you ‘off the wagon’ ? BTW looks like not logged in properly !! thats you machine’s MAC address !!

(Ann L.) #5

Thanks for catching that @ianrobo! I was on Keto sporadically throughout the month of December, but not long enough to stay fat adapted (probably). So it’ll probably just take a few weeks of exercise and regular keto eating!

(ianrobo) #6

Yeah and if previously adapted should not take too long either