Anyone doing Robb Wolf's Keto Masterclass?

(Karen) #1

I signed up for the Keto Masterclass that Robb Wolf is doing online. It was less than $23 today for the 13-module class, workbook and resources. I’m not sure I will learn a ton of new information but I figure it’s good to help with focus. Anyone else signed up?

Robb Wolf’s Keto Master course?
(jilliangordona) #2

Can you provide a link? I’m interested but can’t find it

(Karen) #3

http://ketomasterclass.pages.ontraport.net/blackfriday?utm_campaign=2017-broadcasts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email-broadcast&utm_content=11-24-2017-BF-final-reminder&utm_term=km-non-purchasers

Use code: KETOFRIDAY for 53% off today.

(Dionne Smith) #4

I have just started listening to the classes.

(Karen) #5

Super! Post back here if you note any interesting details or questions. I just started listening too.

(Andrea Shields ) #6

Hi Karen

I signed up as well - more out of curiosity than any expectation that I’ll learn a lot about keto from it, as I’ve been doing ketosis pretty hard core (GKI=<1) for months now and a more general keto/lchf diet for 2+ years.

I have great respect for Robb - it was his Paleo Solution book which I read back in June 2015 (when I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia) that lead me to the entire low carb, keto, whole foods, ancestral/evolutionary health model. Plus I identify with the autoimmune/inflammatory bowel/gluten intolerance section of the keto/lchf community - Robb gets it, he lives it. On top of all of that he’s just a lot of fun…great to listen to, super motivating, such a down to earth, rational, reasonable human. I think I’m a fan :blush::crazy_face:

(Karen) #7

I’m a huge fan of Robb as well. I read everything he writes and listen to podcasts every chance I get. Check back in here if you have something to share from the class.

(ana) #8

Hello! I missed the sale :frowning: anyone knows if he has any cyber Monday coupons? I’m subscribed and didn’t get an email for the one on Friday :frowning: thanks!

(Karen) #9

I don’t see any codes for today. Sorry you missed the special. However, I totally think the program is worth the full price (just over $50). I’m on the last Module and feel like I will re-visit several of them a few times. Great resources and cheat sheets. Great workbook.

(Ross) #10

Odd…Wolf isn’t Keto. He always complains that he goes into a “ketogenic hell” when working out. Why is he offering a class when he doesn’t even eat high fat?

(Karen) #11

He states that he has moved to the keto WOE but does talk about over exercising. I’m an info junkie/Science nerd and read/listen to all views. I’m not new to LCHF/keto and I’ve found the materials helpful. It was about the cost of a book and when I factor in all the additional info like the other components of wellness that it contains (sleep, stress, confronting the attackers of healthy eating, Community, exercise, etc.), it’s worth a look. All of it is a continuum of learning and a way to stay focused for me.

(ana) #12

Thanks for your input! Sad I missed the sale but will probably buy :slight_smile:

(Sher) #13

I know this discussion was a year ago but if anyone’s looking…there’s a new discount today only for $22.95. Sorry so late.

https://ketomasterclass.com/checkout-4dfc/?utm_campaign=BF-KM-2018&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email-broadcast&utm_content=email3&utm_term=km-non-puchasers