Amy Eiges

Originally published at: https://ketowomanpodcast.com/136/

Daisy's latest extraordinary woman, Amy, talks about her long and futile struggle with weight loss that finally led to success with keto via the Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size movement.

Amy Eiges is a health coach and reformed chronic dieter who is passionate about helping others recover from the diet-binge-gain-shame cycle she struggled with for years.

Since discovering a ketogenic and low-carb lifestyle, she has lost over 180 pounds and has both reversed pre-diabetes and resolved lifelong depression.

"When I was just starting out, facing 200 pounds to lose seemed insurmountable, and the idea I would ever be where I am now was unfathomable. Know this: I am no different than anyone else reading this. I am not exceptional, I just finally got the right advice, put one foot in front of the other and didn't look back. I know now that it can be done, but after battling this war for 40 years I had lost hope that it was really, truly possible. I am living proof that it is."

Links

Read more about Amy's story and struggles with food addiction and chronic dieting ("I Am Not Broken").

To learn more about the Nutrition Coalition's work to reform U.S. nutrition policy based on rigorous evidence, visit: www.nutritioncoalition.us

To work with Amy got to Dr Tro’s health coaching page or make an appointment here.

Connect with Amy:

by email: amyeiges@gmail.com

on Twitter: @AmyDee1001

Want to hear more from Amy? You can listen to her on the LowCarbMD podcast.

Amy's Top Tip

End Quote