Am I screwing myself over?

keto
newbies
science
exercise

(Running from stupidity) #21

I’m pretty sure I’m doing this as well, and it’s giving me a sore back as I’m losing structural integrity in my core :wink:

(Vladaar Malane) #22

What others said… It’s hard but Keep Calm and Keto On wins the day in the long run.

Took me 4 years to go from 255 to 170’s. The closer you get to your ideal weight the slower it gets. You will also have ups and downs, don’t stress. Stay the course and listen to your body.

I ran into plateaus along the way where I seem to stay one weight for too long a time, for my patience level.

You can try things like Intermittent Fasting, Extended Fasting, and the last thing that I’ve done to break my plateau has been limiting my sugar intake to less than 2 tea spoons per day. Maybe none of that will work, but find what works for you as you will hit plateaus, KCKO might be your best way to break a plateau too it works for many.

Good Luck!

(Karim Wassef) #23

I hear you! I went through the same. My obliques and abs were much weaker than I thought. My fat was literally padding my guts together so I didn’t need to put any work into it. Just losing that was more than exercise. Standing up straight and walking was doing the work. But it was slow and gradual. I could finally see and feel my lower abs getting tight and my obliques filling up.