All about Salt Tablets

(Charndra Pile) #21

Got my parcel of magnesium infused salt, ancient lakes salt flakes and concentrated magnesium bitterns from Ancient Lakes Magnesium in WA.
Dr D mentioned these in the Primal Blueprint podcast mentioned above, thanks, I looked that one up!

Happy to be supporting an Aussie source of ancient lakes salt.

(Allie) #22

Hopefully she will change her attitude when she sees how well you do <3

(Charndra Pile) #23

I am certainly doing a LOT BETTER upping my salt. Iā€™m having a lot more, consciously, and am breezing through my daily fastsā€¦

(Bunny) #24

There are different types of salt with different size of crystalline particulate sizes, the kind called potassium (electrolytes) can only get into your cells through vegetables and fruits that pull a very specific sized particulate (including many other trace minerals & vitamins) from the soil (the kind that actually get into your cells).

The question then becomes; is what your taking actually getting into your cells?

The process of elimination is this:

Even if it is broken down to a liquid state are we to assume we are not still dealing with particulate sizes?

(Naomi Brewster) #25

I was drinking sole water in the morning (5ml in a glass of water) and was feeling really energetic and calm. But about a week ago (or two - my the time just flies) I woke up one morning with huge water retention in my ankles and legs. Itā€™s compounded by an infection in my tooth so I donā€™t know for sure it was as a result of drinking the sole water but Iā€™ve stopped it and the water retention has gone away (but the tooth continues!). I still have salt on food etc just not drinking extra. Another thought - it has been really hot here (in Melbourne Australia) so perhaps the water retention was to do with that also. Our bodies can be such a mystery sometimes.

(Kim) #26

when you say capsules - how you doing this :slight_smile:

(Allie) #27

With a capsule making machine :slight_smile:

(Andi McNamara) #28

Iā€™m really struggling with electrolyte balance even though I salt everything with pink salt. Can you tell me what size capsule you are using and how many you take daily? I feel better when I chug salted water, but donā€™t like the taste. Thanks!

(Allie) #29

I use the biggest size, 00, and these days only take one capsule each morning but at first I was taking one with each meal as well as before gym. I knew when my body had enough as they started making me feel sick and thatā€™s when I dropped to one a day. Sometimes I take another during the day if I feel tired. This is in addition to salt on my food and a pinch in my coffee

(Andi McNamara) #30

Thanks!!!

(Charndra Pile) #31

Hiya!
What Iā€™m doing at the moment is two in the morning and two at night, salting food to taste, and, as itā€™s hot here in Australia atm, if Iā€™m out, I put a salt sachet in my water too. I did start with four in the morning. Iā€™m experimenting at the moment, as I forgot about them a few days and started to get the twitchies in bedā€¦

(Andi McNamara) #32

Hi, and Thanks!!! Iā€™ll try playing around with it.