All 2s Day

(Stickin' with mammoth) #1

Next Tuesday will be All 2s Day: The 22nd day of the 2nd month in the year 2022.

2-22-22

Not sure what this means. But we got two hands and there are two of these, so…

Then again, if you add up all the 2s you get 12 and there are 12 eggs in a carton, so…

But if you reduce the 12 to 3 numerologically (1 + 2 = 3), then you get, I don’t know, 3 pounds of bacon? Hey, celebrate how you want! Happy 2s Day!

(Robin) #2

Coincidence? I think not!!!

(Stickin' with mammoth) #3

I just think it’s kinda cool that this will only happen once in our lifetime. Kinda like the solar eclipse, you can be sure I got out to see that.

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

My husband and I have been discussing this very topic.

Wonder what the world will be like when it is 2-22-2222? Works in Euro speak as well 22-2-22. It is a very rare day. None of us will be around to find out, that is for sure.

@Aqua_chonk You just redefined one of my favorite foods BLT.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #5

I was just thinking the same thing. About the world, not the BLT. Okay, now I’m thinking about the BLT, too.

To get an idea of how different it will be in 200 years, go back the same amount of time. What was it like in 1822? Answer: Terrifyingly primitive compared to how we live now. Makes me wonder how much we will evolve by 2222.

I just hope people decipher health–the mind-body connection in particular–to the point that individuals, rather than companies and entities outside of themselves, determine and guide their physical destinies. Global regenerative farming and an end to breeding pets into bizarre miniature dysmorphisms of themselves for human’s pleasure would also be nice.

(Rebecca ) #6

Big day in our household since that is my Dear Husband’s 61st birthday!!

(KCKO, KCFO) #7

It is my mom’s birthday as well but she has passed already. I have a sister who was born on Valentine’s Day, so Feb. used to be a partying month for us. Not so much anymore.

Wish your husband a happy birthday from us.

(Rebecca ) #8

I sure will! Thank you!!

(Stickin' with mammoth) #9

Happy 2s Day, everybody! Go have fun twice.

I’m on my second cuppa coffee but, to be fair, that’s less of a celebration than a survival mechanism.

Just watching the news…

(Stickin' with mammoth) #12

(Stickin' with mammoth) #13

No matter what you did on Twosday, little Judah’s gotcha beat.