Alexa’s got my back!

Set up my Amazon Alexa device to help me for when I’m feeling weak. (LINK)

Just in case I’m alone and need a little support.

:joy:

(Susan) #2

Hahahaha that is amazing!! What a fantastic idea, I really like that.

I hope you know that we all have your back too! =).

Thanks Susan! I made up a few that are a little more aggressive too. Haha

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4

Very funny. I was expecting it to start cooking bacon in an electric skillet or something! . :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #5

I hear:

Alexa, I want carbs, then Alexa saying

No, no, you cannot have carbs, You’re looking so freaking hot woman, (two words I don’t understand) What are they @TimeForMe

Go make some bacon.

It is very cute though, great idea. I do not have an Alexa thing, I have only seen them on commercials on tv and here too since you posted that.

My daughter and her bf just bought their first house, and I thought of this and told her she should get Alexa and then I looked this up to show her how cool it is and she said what is at after “you’re looking so freaking hot woman” and we replayed it a bunch and couldn’t figure it out so I just had to ask =).

Then I was thinking how funny it would be if it went off accidentally when someone came over =). I don’t know how it works at all so not sure if it can do that.

“Don’t ruin it!”

It only plays when I say “Alexa, I want carbs” so it’s unlikely it would accidentally play. :slight_smile:

(Susan) #7

Hehe okay that is so cool. I hope my daughter will get one at her house so I can try it out! That must be fun.