Airline seatbelts never fit like this

Flying today in a while… Definitely since going keto.

Before:
I had to suck it in, position just right, extend the belt to the max, exhale, slap that belt together hope it reaches…Adding strength to make it clasp since I refuse to ask for the extension.

Today:
I unbuckled the belt and snapped it together… even had to sinch it in a bit, 2 inches. No seatbelt Olympics.

Victory today… Now to be strong for grandmother’s and mother’s that want too feed you as you step in the door at yu our childhood home.

(Larry Lustig) #2

Remember the seatbelt!

(Georgia) #3

I’ve done the same thing! The only time (before keto) where I didn’t have to worry was on a Hawaiian Airline flight from Kona to Honolulu. The seats were bigger and the belts were longer.

Keep up the good work!

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #4

Or the lap bar on the amusement park ride with the kids…Suck it in as the bar is coming down, press down on the bar as it crushes the thighs until it latches, then release gut over bar. Getting out is like a jack-in-the-box going off.

(Arlene) #5

I would have been tempted to cry, embarrassing myself.
Food equals love for so many. Spend quality “chat” time, perhaps with coffee or tea. Perhaps when the food is offered, reply that you are only eating when you are hungry, then when it is time to eat, make wise choices, even removing breading from fried chicken, etc. They will ask why, so go ahead and enlighten them, kindly and with a smile. Who knows what good might come of it.