After losing 80lbs, weight is creeping back up

Hey, this is just to thank everyone in the thread for the assist and info. Looks like the plateau is finally broken. (knock on wood) and I am losing again, Went back to 390 a week ago, and am now at 386 give or take.

Main thing was I pretty much dropped the Atkins bars, I may use them as a treat on occassion, but they will no longer be a daily thing. Other than that I’ve shifted my feeding windows, one day is a normal 12 hour feed window. 4 days a week I do 4-8 hour feeding windows depending on hunger, and two days a week at OMAD.

Experiment seems to have worked so far. KCKO indeed.

(KCKO, KCFO) #23

Put breathalyzer into the search box here, there is a LONG discussion about cheap ones and which models are used for the best results. Sorry I don’t have the link handy but it is easy to find. I personally use a Greenwon, from Amazon @$10, price varies.

(Mel Simpson) #24

You’re eating 3500 calories a day? That seems like alot.
Atkins treats spikes insulin. You need to count the full amount of carbs

(Mel Simpson) #25

He is 394 pounds so he probably does have a metabolic problem.
3500 calories is crazy. Eat when you’re hungry and once you cut out the Atkins bar you will prob stop feeling hungry as it does spike insulin.
Also you weigh less now so you need less calories

(Mel Simpson) #26

That’s excellent. Good for you
Glad you vole through the plateau

It’s an old post… but thanks. Now it’s been a 170 lbs lost… dealing with a plateau again in another thread, though it looks like I’m dropping back down. :smiley: Though, reading that post now… it’s crazy how different I can feel after 10 months. Eating a lot more veggies now, did OMAD twice a week for a while, and want to get back to doing that, and am hammering through another plateau, where like last time I gained some for seemingly no reason. The more things change, the more they stay the same.