A Liar No Longer!

(Brandy) #1

For the first time in 26 years, my weight falls below the weight describing me on my drivers license! When I began this WOE, my license was discreprant by 75 pounds and in the past has been even more than that. This lie was one of many small ways to live a life of denial. So here I am, 77 pounds lighter, ready to come clean. :wink:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #2

Congrats!

(Stephanie ) #3

Amazing! Great job :blush:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4

Congrats.
I am a liar.
Iā€™m 54 lbs lighter than the 6-10 pound lie on my DL. I got it 5 days after I started the program.

(Jane) #5

77 lbs is incredible!!! Congratulations!!

(Laurie) #6

I hope you donā€™t get in trouble for this. Weā€™re supposed to weigh at least what it says on the license.

(John) #7

Just checked mine - they no longer include weight nor hair color. Just sex, height, and eye color.

Wait, WHAT??? You have your weight recorded on your driverā€™s licence?

Fuck that! :anguished:

California licenses have height, weight, eye & hair color. I renewed my license early August this year and ā€œfudgedā€ my weight. I am now 10# from that weight & hope to go under it soon. :grin:

Thatā€™s wonderful, Brandy!

Thatā€™s exciting news!

(Diana ) #11

In Missouri they put your weight on when you first get your license, when you are 16, and donā€™t change it, even if you tell them to. So on my drivers license I weigh 115 pounds. :roll_eyes:

(Thomas Louis Mueller) #12

When I read your post, I looked at my driverā€™s license as well. I have lost 82lbs since April 2, 2017, and yes for the first time my weight on my license is accurate. I started on April 2 weighing 304lbs, today I weighed in at 222. My driverā€™s license has said 220 for years. I join you as part of the ex-liars club. Way to go!!! ā€œKeep calm and Keto onā€!!

(Wendy LaCroix) #13

This is awesome! Congratulations!!!

(Linda Bertolini) #14

Weight is not listed on CT licenses. Only sex, height, and eye color. I am, however, 2" shorter than I was when I initially got my license some 40 years ago.

Congrats, BRANDY!

Mine never said 333ā€¦my all time high. (I think I lied about it at the time too, but in the OTHER direction!)

But after losing 160+ it now says 185, and I rarely top 170.

Donā€™t shoot me!