A Good Keto Meal Replacement/Supplement?

A couple of us at work set out to find a good meal replacement that fits keto that would work with our schedules. We were all used to other stuff before keto when we couldn’t run out for lunch (like soylent, slim-fast, etc). So today we got some stuff in that worked for us and provided enough flexibility to fit peoples preferences.

Some of the things I like is that it is derived from some stuff that shouldn’t be eaten on keto due to carbs. It also has probiotics, BCAAs and EAAs. Looking at the nutrition info it doesn’t have much fat, but we’re mixing it with heavy cream/oil. I would not recommend the chocolate version, it doesn’t really taste like chocolate unless you like that pure cocoa taste. One coworker said that the vanilla chai flavor was good.

To me it looks like all pro’s, but I would like to know what you guys think in case we missed something. Good luck!

658010116046-658010116428-658010116961-658010116138-658010116947-658010116930-658010116954-658010116114-658010116022-658010115520-658010114141-658010115933-a

(Ethan) #2

Ketolent is a product out there like soylent

(Jim Russell) #3

I’ve been using Keto Chow for a while now. I like it.

I’ve been using Isopure Zero Carb for the past 6 days, and loving it!

(Ragan Webber) #6

Keto Chow was like training wheels for keto for me. Didn’t require too much thinking, and reduced the pain of the keto flu by a lot. I have since moved to intermittent fasting with a real dinner, or sensible real foods during the day, but the shakes were like an easy button early on.

(Suzi Smotrycz-Guilford) #7

Just tried this and really like it!

(Bill Colohan) #8

OK, so I have found a lot of good replacements on keto. Konjac for pasta, for example. Make my own almond flour bread now. But what I haven’t been able to find is a good cracker replacement. I have bought the almond crackers at Costco but the carbs are still pretty high. Can anyone tell me a good cracker replacement? I have tried the cheese cracker replacements but they taste awful and are very pricey. Thanks.

There are flax seed crackers. You can either make your own, or buy Flackers, which are sold at Whole Foods where I live. They don’t taste awesome, but aren’t bad. A serving of the sea salt variety has 7g carbs, 6g fiber. I used to eat a serving with a wholly guacamole cup with my lunch most days.

(Bill Colohan) #10

When you say 7 carbs, 6 fiber, are you saying net 1g carbs per cracker? If so, that is not bad at all.

(Lynne Hurley Perry) #11

I’ve been using vega protein and greens as a base to my breakfast or lunch shake. I add extra cacao powder and mix in 2-3 tablespoons of a good oil-sometimes mct, walnut or avocado oil. I will also add some flax meal and some moringa powder. Mix it up with some almond milk-unsweetened and I have myself a quick and good meal. Especially helpful at work. I have also used this when I travel. A solid reliable way to begin the day.

Actually according to the nutrition info it’s 1g net carb per six crackers. When I weigh them out though it seems a serving is usually closer to five crackers. I usually break each cracker in half to maximize the guacamole :grinning:

(Bill Colohan) #13

Amazing. I will try them. Thank you.