A gift from my coworkers

(James H Shaffer) #1

I made this comment one day when telling a customer what I eat on Keto, basically I said I should have a tee shirt made since I eat Cheddar with just about every meal, they nailed it…a week later they gave me this present :slight_smile: have a birth day coming up on thursday!

(Sharon S ) #2

So cute!

(Aimee Moisa) #3

Aw! Now that’s the kind of support that’s so nice to see in the office. :slight_smile:

(Laura Morales) #4

I love that!!

(Allie) #5

That’s so cool! :grinning:

(James H Shaffer) #6

I have a coworker that has been doing Keto for a while also and she lost 32 lbs and she has her husband doing it also and he has lost 20. so it is nice to have someone close by that you can bounce ideas and share experiences :slight_smile:

(Sharon) #7

Keto is really becoming more mainstream. Recently, I was visiting relatives in Michigan who I saw a few months ago after I had lost 35 # on keto. Now most are now on Keto too and loosing the weight, and makes it really easy to visit, no one is sabatoging me with deserts, they are not eating the carbs either. I just feel so fortunate to have found Keto when I did.

(Alec) #8

That is a cheddar round, and is not made very much these days!! All big cheese makers make 20kg blocks, which looks MUCH worse than your lovely cheese round.

Well done, it looks like your co-workers like and understand you!! :-):grin:

(Denise OBrien) #9

Hysterical! And… love it!

(Alex ) #10

I’m new to the Keto world, but very familiar with low carb. Had been interested in Keto and a recent doctor visit finally made me make the move given she recommended the diet. She highly recommended I get myself a good book on Keto. After my visit I happen to stop at Costco and glanced at the book section to my surprise all of the diet related books were on Keto. I have bought 5 Keto books in total now all from either Costco or Bj’s,hence your statement is true Keto has certainly become mainstream.

(Sig) #11

LOL! How cool!

(Navy Bear) #12

It’s great when coworkers make such gifts which are directly linked with your lifestyle. I’ve been on a keto diet for two years now and all the people which surround me know about it. Though, many people have no idea what a keto diet is, they try to get into it every time when they meet me. Some of them get really interested and even ask for some advice and my usual regime. You know, everyone wants to be fit and look gorgeous in their body.
By the way, speaking about gifts my coworkers recently gave me a basket filled with fruits and cheese. I expected such a gift for them, but the basket was so huge that I couldn’t carry it. Most probably they ordered it from jetgiftbaskets.com. Only they make such cute baskets and overfill them with different stuff.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #13

Ha :blush: lol Very cool ! That would be perfect for me too ! I eat all kinds of cheese, but extra sharp cheddar is probably my fav :slightly_smiling_face:
Have some in a recipe in the oven right now, in fact. Jalepeno beef and cheese poppers :wink: Always awesome.

(Jenny) #14

Ahah you got really cool coworkeres :stuck_out_tongue: