A few newbie questions (again)

(sharonpalmerbrownste) #42

Try expeller pressed coconut oil from Healthy Traditions. Does not smell or taste like coconut. It is basically white Vaseline. I use it for my BPC every morning.

(Linda Culbreth) #43

Hey, everyone in this forum, I am working on a free mini course and would like to have some feedback on what to call the thing: Iā€™ve come up with these possibilities, but which one do you think is best? Do you have a reason why? (Iā€™m open to other suggestions besides these.) Thanks in advance.

1. ā€œKeto-Itā€ on a Budget
  2. Budget ā€œKeto Itā€
  3. Budget ā€œKeto Itā€ & Fats
  4. ā€œKeto Itā€ & Healthy Fats

(Richard Morris) #44

Thumbs up on Tilba, thatā€™s from some of the best fed cows in Australia.

(Tracy Lee Gerrard) #45

BP coffee certainly needs to be blended - its yucky if just stirred as it is then black coffee with an oil slick. When you blend it it becomes a nice rich creamy coffee. Personally I find that alcohol in any form throws me out of ketosis. And so do nuts. They just donā€™t agree with me. Everyone is different and you need to try establish what does and doesnā€™t work for you.

(KB Keto) #46
  1. ā€œKeto-Itā€ on a Budget
  2. Budget ā€œKeto Itā€
  3. Budget ā€œKeto Itā€ & Fats
  4. ā€œKeto Itā€ & Healthy Fats

Is it focused on budget or Keto and Healthy fats more? Depending on the answer to that - 1, 2 or 4. lol - I prefer 1 since itā€™s Keto-It

(Linda Culbreth) #47

Thanks, KBDelight - focus will be adding healthy fats, but budget is important, too.

(mich) #48

I will pay that @richard!!