$70 off Anova Sous Vide

(matt ) #1

https://anovaculinary.com/anova-precision-cooker/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid+social&utm_campaign=black_friday_2017

Love mine.

(sue) #2

Ahhhhh should I pull the trigger?? Ghmmmmm

(Gabriel G.) #3

Looks like the high-end model might be cheaper on Amazon.

(sue) #4

yup saw that this morning and ordered :smiley:

but now i have to buy a container and bags i think?

(Gabriel G.) #5

I think they’re designed to go into a large pot if you don’t want to buy a special container for it. Also, ziplocks work pretty well for me and are cheaper than the vacuum-sealed bags. Enjoy!

(Rob) #6

Thanks for post. I’ve been tempted for a while, but with the discount, I’ve taken the plunge and ordered. :smile:

(sue) #7

i bought mine and tested it out yesterday - 24 hr flank steak. then i made the mistake of over-searing it. will have to try a couple more times to get the hang of it :slight_smile:

(matt ) #8

If you have time you can cool down the sreak and then sear it so the middle is not cooking past where you want it.

(Rob) #9

Tried mine for the first time last night with a 21 day aged rib-eye, 1" thick… Oh My GOD!!! THE Best steak I have ever cooked for myself. Sorry there are no photos, but I will post the next time on What did you eat today.

Seasoned with salt & pepper a little olive oil rubbed on both sides, into the bag, water vacuuming method and then into the pan for 1 hour at 54 C, then 30 seconds each side just to brown it off a little. De-lish!