#52: Annette and Daisy - Migraines and Sleep Problems

Originally published at: https://ketowomanpodcast.com/annette-bosworth-md-3/

Daisy's latest extraordinary woman, Annette, turns the tables on Daisy to use her as an example patient to discuss migraines and sleep problems.

Based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Annette Bosworth, MD is an Internal Medicine physician with over 19 years of experience helping patients overcome long-term, chronic conditions through lifestyle adjustment, preventive medicine, and other therapeutic paths. She's been mentioned in media outlets ranging from CNN, Time, US News & World Report, to Fox News.

In addition to medicine, she loves speaking at town halls, jails, churches and universities. From politics to mission work, she lets her faith lead her to the next chapter of life-always looking for teachable moments. Along with her husband, she savors the adventure of raising three energetic, fast-growing sons through debate, wrestling, music, and theater. She fights for the underdog and encourages patients with chronic health problems to "Fight it ANYWAY YOU CAN. Ketones for Life.”

LINKS

This week’s end quote is from Margaret Mead.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

(Tom Seest) #2

She is simply one of the best, as are you @Daisy

(Diane) #3

I am so impressed with Dr. Bosworth. Thanks so much for introducing me to her and her work. I just bought her book and am eager to read about her keto journey with her mom. This is my favorite episode so far. And that’s saying something.

Thanks!

(Mandi) #4

@Daisy, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this episode!

(Christine) #5

Daisy and Doctor Bosworth - this was an awesome episode. I tell people all the time that sleep is so, so important. I need to do a little better on shutting down on electronics before bed. I hope I can get my depressed loved one to listen to this episode - it will be so helpful.

Thanks!
Christine (JoyfulKetoLife.com)

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #6

I have a depressed love one that needs this help also.