5 different meats, in 2 SV cookings 🙂

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1

So here’s what I have going on with my SV

I started my machine last night at 10pm, set for 50hrs @ 133 F. I put in a London Broil, marinaded for 36 hrs in Soy Sauce, and seasoned generously with only garlic powder and black pepper.
Then in seperate bags I started a big fat 20oz Ribeye steak, also marinaded in SS, and seasoned the same. And finally, a third bag with a little petite beef sirloin steak, for my petite GF :wink:
Having the steaks tonight for dinner, and they will have been cooked for “much longer” than I ever cooked a steak… About 16 or 18 hrs… But based on a steak that Guga cooked for 168 hrs, which was apparently still quite good, I’m actually pretty confident :slightly_smiling_face:
Then, tomorrow the London broil will come out at about 40-45 hrs…

And then, the SV machine will be set for 24 hrs @ 150 F. And in will go a nice 3 lb pork tenderloin roast, and in another bag, a side of pork baby back ribs :slightly_smiling_face: Both of these bags will be seasoned only with salt and black pepper, but both will also get a good shot of liquid smoke.
So, the pork tenderloin will be done tomorrow night after about 4-6 hrs, and will be eaten with my breakfast for the next few days :slightly_smiling_face: …but the baby back ribs will stay in over night and pulled out at 20-24 hours the next day for dinner.

I know this sounds like lots of coordinating… But SV is so forgiving, I always just set the machine for several hours longer than I’m expecting, and just get to it whenever I get to it :slightly_smiling_face:

And my torch is so fast and easy for an amazing sear.

For me, this is “zero work” and “all play” :slightly_smiling_face:

Will post some pics later.