3 Cheers for The Dudes!

(Karl L) #1

The keto world seems to be growing by leaps and bounds recently, doesn’t it? I’ve been keto for about nine months and feel like an old-timer! The more ‘experts’, podcasters and social media personalities we get, the more I appreciate The Dudes. Their honest approach is refreshing, and keeps me coming back. They don’t claim to have all the answers, just what has worked for them and what they’ve learned from others. An added bonus, is that they’ve got nothing to sell. No meal plans, no exogenous ketones, no books, nada.

When I first stumbled across keto (almost a year ago), the 2 Keto Dudes podcast was the first source of info I found, and to be honest, I find myself going back and re-listening to their podcasts rather than some of the other guys.

Thanks, Dudes!

You read my mind!! Was thinking about this earlier today - how we need to give a major shout out to the dudes for keeping things real. In a world of self interests and profit driven motivations - its about time that there was a counter revolution that does it - simply because its ‘the right thing to do’. Thanks dudes for helping to pave the way. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #3

I know all the podcast has made me want to try and give back some.

(Karl L) #4

I just signed up as a Patreon yesterday.

(Karl L) #5

And another thing; the production of their podcasts is always spot-on. I don’t know any of the technical details, but it always sounds like Carl and Richard (and any guests) are all sitting in the same room. Other podcasts (even keto-specific ones) sound like the co-host and guests are on a cell phone in a closet.