2 Keto Dudes Podcast?

(Craig Sobel) #1

I’m wondering what’s going on with the podcast… no new episodes in over a month. I hope it’s not over!

(back and doublin' down) #2

:::watching::: been wondering the same myself

(Scott) #3

Life started getting in the way. There are a couple of threads on this already.

(back and doublin' down) #4

(Ronald Weaver) #5

I can only offer my heartfelt thanks to Richard, Carl and Carrie for everything they’ve done.
Lord Reith would have been proud of them. A perfect example of Inform, Educate and Entertain.
I learned SO much from those podcasts that my quality of life has never been better.

All good things end… just give thanks for what we’ve had.

(Karen) #6

I listened to the to Keto dudes podcast last night. Carrie, Carl, and Richard did a great job bringing information to lots of people who really need it.

I think the podcast has run its course. I think it’s been that way for a while. I was interested in the science of keto though, and still am. Good luck to Carl in his new work. Carrie sounds like she’s got a very full schedule. And I know Richard is still working on a degree… I think.

They may all accomplish a great deal more in their lifetimes, but I think they will all likely be more well known for 2Ketodudes and the number of people they saved, in the end.

Thanks bunches, and what a gift to keep the forum open. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

K

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #7

Yes. It’s pretty much over. It’s been an absolute Legacy for me in this low carb Community. I did 11 episodes total, and thankfully, Kevin Mountain and I were the very last guests. Be sure and listen to 2017, 18, and 19 episodes of the Thanksgiving special to hear Kevin Mountain’s story.

It’s been a good run but all good things should come to an end eventually

(Karen) #8

I did listen to those and was fascinated to hear his journey. Is Kevin still doing well?
Thank you for all you did for this community through the 2ketodudes podcast.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #9

Yes he is. I see him often. His life has changed dramatically for the better :slight_smile:

Does this mean there is room in the posdcastosphere for…

The 2 Keto Druids Podcast?

Wholefoods, exploring (near) ancient wisdom = not quite palaeolithic, but before the modern 20th century pharmaceutical drug induced modern medicine.

Is this already a thing in the United Kingdom?

The wisdom of ancient dieticians and doctors for prophets put to the modern day test.

Roasted acorn, anyone?

(Patrick Michell) #11

Thank you Carl Richard and Carrie. I was an early listener and can’t actually remember how I found the two keto dudes but I’m glad I did. Until recently I was a teeny tiny patreon supporter as well. Continued success in all your new endeavors. BTW. My keto fight song will always be Groove or get out of the way