2 Keto Dudes Episode Requests?

ketopodcasts

(Kanel) #22

I would also really like to see an episode about leptin! Thank you and keep up the awesome work @carl @richard

I think an interesting show could be based on the Gluten free diets/trend out there and how people that are going Gluten free are dangerously close to stumbling on the answer to their problems - carbs!

It (Gluten Free) also seems to be a more accepted diet for the ā€œconventional wisdomā€ crowd. Might be another angle to bring more of the masses over to the Keto lifestyle?

(KetoCowboy) #24
  1. I would love to listen to an episode on potassium (not salt in general, but potassium in particular) and how we can know that weā€™re getting enough without running the risk of hyperkalemia, as reported here:
    About recommending electrolytes

2. I would love to see them dig in to stevia and the arguments made by Dr. Fife in the interview referenced here (possibly with Fife as a guest, though I might want to hear a different perspective):
    Stevia - Is it Causing Problems!

(Justin Traer) #25

Iā€™d like to see an episode about how endocrine theory replaces CICO. I found the following video (which I found linked to from this forum) to be very informative:

Iā€™d also like to hear more keto & fitness stories and scienceā€¦ I nearly skipped the ā€˜keto cyclingā€™ podcast because I thought it was going to be about cycling in and out of keto! I ended up really enjoying it.

Other groups cover lifting and exercise while on keto but Iā€™m skeptical of the science behind some of it. Itā€™s just broscience at times or just n=1. Iā€™m not against hearing out stores that are n=1 if that person has clearly done something right and the results speak for themselves.

(Jason Gooddy) #26

Hi guys thanks for all your work I use keto for Gilbertā€™s syndrome, it a liver disease , I have had great results on keto , and was wondering if you could shed some life on keto diet and itā€™s affects on the liver, as doctors as you know donā€™t know much other than what they are tought , Gilbert sufferers have lots of health problems to many to tell you about here , I just let you know keto has relived my symptoms Iā€™ve had for over 20 years, and I was hoping you could help spread the word Iā€™m doing what I can but only have a small audience, thanks again Jason from down under

(Splotchy) #27

Iā€™m really grateful for the podcasts and @richard and @carl ā€˜s time and care with them. Iā€™d be interested in hearing from anyone researching Autophagy. Surely there must be ongoing research on this, given the Nobel prize 2 years ago? The experience of people who have done Keto for some time would also be interesting (on tags, wrinkles, loose flesh).