1st Post - Long Flights, What to Eat?

('Jackie P') #21

I am due to fly to Australia at the end of January. It is my first long haul flight although my friends go every year. They have warned me that it will be difficult to stick to as everything is a bit carb heavy! We arrive late at night to self catering so Im guessing I will be 34 hours without my choices of food.
I plan to eat what I can and leave what I cant eat. I make a great little mix in a 100ml bottle. Its mct oil with apple cider vinegar and salt. I use it when Im on study days with carb laden buffets. Keeps a lid on the hunger!
Might succumb to a glass of wine though!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #24

Welcome to the forums!

Bear in mind that this thread is six years old. We don’t mind your posting in it, but please don’t expect a reply. Very few of these people have been seen recently.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #26

I hated to delete a post from a spammer that actually had a great suggestion: charter a plane, and then you can control the menu. Now, why didn’t I think of that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Or I suppose you could buy your own aeroplane, if you don’t want to have to cope with other people’s used planes . . . :grin:)