100 Days on Keto. 60 Pounds down

scalevictories

(Carolus Holman) #1

Today is my 100th day on Keto. No cheats, less than 20 carbs per day. I went from 255 (115kg) to 195 (88kg) for a total of 60 (27kg) pounds lost. 42 inch waist to 34 inch waist. 2XL shirts to Large. (Some larges are better than others, the Slim fit larges don’t quite fit!) Went from low-energy to High-Energy. My Blood glucose went from somewhere in the 150’s to 70-80 everyday. I have stopped taking the Blood Pressure meds as they were making me dizzy. I have an upcoming Dr’s visit, I can’t wait to see the results!

Thanks Keto and the Ketogenic Forums. Thanks Carl and Richard. Dr. Fung, Tim Noakes, Brenda Zorn and the whole community! It’s been an amazing journey!

(Gargantuan B. Widebody) #2

Good for you! That’s awesome. It’s amazing how 100 days of keto can change your life. I am on day 10 or so, I will report back in 90 days how it’s changed mine. :sunglasses:

(Andrew) #3

Cheater.

Seriously nice work!

(Candy Lind) #4

As @Brenda would say,
FAN-fucking-TASTIC!
Congrats!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

You are already seeing the results! I think you might mean the labs? Don’t give away power to those though. And I would love to suggest that you take information about the sources of Keto and Fasting knowledge that you used to create your journey and share them with your MD. Insist on your MD becoming familiar with what you know.

By the way…you rock!

(Pete A) #6

Bravo!