Youtube altering Keto Information

(Allie) #21

Dr Ken Berry is amazing, I have much more time for him and have corresponded with him personally a few times.

(KM) #22

Iā€™ll put Ken Berry on in the background even if Iā€™m not exactly listening. Thereā€™s something about his voice, even when heā€™s being repetitive, that makes me feel reassured. I actually trust him. Itā€™s possible heā€™s getting things wrong, but I truly believe heā€™s honest, and truly in this to share and help.

What Iā€™m getting tired of is the preponderance of yt interviews with people who I am interested in, that are badly designed and that last 2 to 3 hours. Especially when they keep interrupting the speaker with side notes that seem to miss or truncate the point. Interrupted every 90 seconds by a commercial for junk food, and titled with a come-on clearly designed to keep you waiting endlessly on a question that may or may not even get answered.

(Richard M) #23

Totally agree. When I see a video that is over (what I think is to long )I keep moving on. And the constant interruption by the host. If youā€™re going to keep interrupting just interview yourself. I wonā€™t name a names.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #24

Thatā€™s a good way to put it. I want to hear the interviewee, not the interviewer trying to impress.

The other thing that gets me in many videos is music playing while the speaker is talking, I donā€™t care how soft it is, I generally cannot stand it, and will move on to some other video.

I really wonder how anyone can handle it, itā€™s so distracting! But itā€™s probably individualā€¦ As you, I canā€™t stand it. If there is talking all the time, why the music? I can imagine and probably experienced exceptions but music usually distracts me. Even when soft, just like in your case.

(KM) #26

The music somehow makes me ultra aware that Iā€™m listening to a Presentation, which starts to get me suspicious about what Iā€™m being marketed. The interruptions, one of three things. 1. this person is kind of an idiot and really doesnā€™t understand the subject or the intervieweeā€™s point, 2. they are intentionally steering the interviewee away from the Climax information that will end the interview, or 3. theyā€™re really only interviewing some quasi famous person so they can get personalized info about their own situation. Yes, Dr. Chaffee, when I such and such, I find that so and so . What do you think (about ME)?

(Alex ) #27

Also big up Ken Berry, loving his carnivore videos at the minuteā€¦