Your kryptonite?

('Jackie P') #21

I used to whip this into a carton of double cream with a little salt and freeze! Hey presto ! Salted caramel ice cream.
I don’t think these threads are good for us :grin:

('Jackie P') #22

I have found this. I once ate some chinese and felt so shaky and ill afterwards. I always think I had a massive insulin spike and consequent hypoglycaemia! I have been scared since. To be honest I didn’t enjoy it quite as much as I thought!

In case someone doesn’t get the “Airplane” reference

Thinking doesn’t add calories. Here’s to hoping this post makes you stronger instead of leading you to temptation.

There is a dessert dish in Austria called Kaiserschmarrn - it’s kind of like a sweet raisin pancake with eggs and sugar. It’s definitely not something I can eat often, but if I’ve done well at a race, sometimes that’s my celebration treat—Lindsey Vonn

I wish that was the case for me. No, I felt awesome after my Tim Ho Wan and Din Tai Fung visits…Ok, maybe guilty and awesome. But it tasted just as good as I had remembered and I just hit an extra 10,000 steps that day to make some little dent in all those carbs.

Even after a two week trip to five countries and a lot of indulgences I wound up a pound lighter than when I started. I am calling that a success,

(Cristian Lopez) #26

Right on board with ya. It’s weird but salmon skin is my kryptonite

(Marianne) #27

Ha, ha!!!

:rofl:

Lloyd Bridges was so dam funny. The whole movie was funny.

(Marianne) #28

Girrlll, that’s your binge food!? I think if those were my binge foods, I wouldn’t be fat!

:nauseated_face:

:blush:

(Marianne) #29

Huh!? Nooooo!!!

:laughing:

('Jackie P') #30

Weird that!I went to Australia for 3weeks, was pretty good, planned a few indulgences, drank a little more wine than usual. Walked and swan ended up 4lbs lighter!
So relaxed, maybe thats the key :slightly_smiling_face:

Ny cheesecake, thankfully I do not live in NY, so hasn’t been an issue. Been good resisting so far which is great for my barley and rice allergies.

The most indulgent I get is a small handful of frozen berries over melted brie or some cultured creme fraiche.

Once a month I go to the keto bakery and get a treat, but that’s not something I crave, and I don’t do sweeteners otherwise, though I do have 90-95% dark chocolate once in a while which has real sugar

(Diane) #32

Could be. Really could be!