Who's going to KETOFEST?

conversationstarters

(Renee) #41

So cool!! Maybe I will run into you! :blush:

(Allan Misner) #42

Tell her my non-keto wife is coming.

(Mary Ann) #43

Iā€™m going! Traveling from San Diego, CA!

(Amanda Jakositz) #44

I wish I was! As a healthcare provider I really wanted to be a part of this so that I can learn as much as possible from all the great speakers and return with armed with more knowledge to pass on to my patients. I am hoping some of the talks will be posted somewhere so we can view it for those that just couldnā€™t make it. hint, hint, nudge, nudge. :wink:

(Siobhan) #45

ME! Saturday and Sunday. CANā€™T WAIT

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #46

@carl ???

(Christopher John Howson) #47

I wish.

ā€œIm bummedā€

got to go to the Aussie version, so not a total loss!!!

(carl) #48

The talks will be recorded and live streamed

(Cheryl Meyers) #49

Thank you! Was hoping to see thatā€“canā€™t make it this year.

@Rjmacc2000 and @betsy.romeā€¦I am in Waterford and plan on being there Sunday!

(Andrea E.) #51

My husband and I are going from Lancaster, PA. Iā€™m unreasonably excited about it.

(Renee) #52

I am doing a sisters weekend, my sister from Michigan owns a house in Niantic, she and I will be doing the weekend together!! Would be so cool to meet people from my area!

(betsy.rome) #53

I am hoping to connect with some of my homies in the Kickarse Keto Bitches FB group on Sunday. Waiting to see what the final schedule looks like cos I donā€™t want to miss the best Science Sunday lectures. @carl is your band going to play?

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #54

I will do that, maybe they can sight see together!

(Allan Misner) #55

That was the original plan for my wife, but then I thought. She keeps wondering why Iā€™m eating the way I am. Sunday will be a great day for her to learn about it. So, sheā€™ll be sitting in sessions with me.

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #56

I wish I could talk my wife into that, I donā€™t think she would want to sit for that long! Especially for technical talks like these.

(Allan Misner) #57

Well, letā€™s connect anyway. My wife might need a safe haven during the day. Will you be there Saturday? Iā€™ll be doing fitness classes throughout the day.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #58

Looking forward to meeting you @betsy.rome! I will be there with my friend and fellow Kickarse Keto Bitches @Tcuster1 :sunglasses:

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #59

Just found out she is not going! I will still meet up with you there!

(Lindsay Clarke) #60

My son and I are planning at this very moment !!