Who's going to KETOFEST?

conversationstarters

(haydenlovespaint) #1

Just curious to see who I’m going to be seeing at the event. My name is Joshua Cunningham and I’m a personal trainer in Oklahoma City. I thought it would be cool to see who’s going and where everyone is coming from.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #2

Me.
From Minnesota.

(Jake P) #3

I would like to, not sure yet if I can pull it off. I would be coming from Salt Lake City.

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #4

I’m trying to but need to convince my wife who is non-keto.

(Ted) #5

Looking forward to it. Coming from South Jersey.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #6

I will be there with @Tcuster1, stoked!
We’re coming from the Milwaukee, WI metro area

(Cathy Schroder) #7

I will be travelling from Australia to Canada at that time for my daughter’s 30th birthday at that time. I tried to persuade her that she wanted to celebrate it at Ketofest but no dice. So… I’ll be there in spirit but not in person unfortunately!!

(Karen Fricke) #8

We will be coming from Michigan

(Jacquie) #9

@madaboutchooks Where in Canada will you be visiting your daughter?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #10

From the looks of the Ketofest homepage, they don’t have someone yet to teach fitness classes. Just sayin’.

(Eve) #11

Wish I could go but it’s definitely not in the budget. Eat some bacon for me. :frowning:

(Michelle) #12

I would love to go. If anyone is going from Chicago then I would seriously consider it. We could share a ride from the airport to the hotel and back to airport. :blush:

(Beverly Turner) #13

I will be there with bells on coming in from Boston.

(Guardian of the bacon) #14

We as in me also.

(Cathy Schroder) #15

She lives in Calgary but I’m flying into Vancouver and driving across.

(Jacquie) #16

You’ll have a fabulous road trip through BC and AB through the Rockies. :slight_smile: Darn, I’m at the other end of the country (after over 30 yrs. in Vancouver) on the east coast in Nova Scotia.

(Cathy Schroder) #17

Shame!

(Jeff Waters) #18

Rhode Island (I got it easy)

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #19

@MKChitown my friend and I fly out of Milwaukee into Providence Friday am and leave Monday afternoon. If your arrival/departure is similiar I will check to see if we can share the ride to and from the airport and New London.

(Michelle) #20

cool, let me look at costs and figure out if I can swing it!! I’ll get back to you. thanks!