Where are the Keto Dudes?

(Susan) #1

I just discovered the Keto Dudes recently and I’ve become a big fan of their podcast. I’m wondering if they might be taking a break because they haven’t done a podcast in a while, KetoFest 2022 was cancelled and Carl hasn’t hosted a meetup in a long time too. They must certainly be in this forum so I’ll as them directly - What’s up guys? I hope you are happy and healthy and life is all good because I miss the dudes and Carrie too.
Susan

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

Richard is busy getting his doctorate, and Carl has a lot of programming projects. They have backed away from producing new podcasts for the time being. I haven’t seen Carl on the forums for a while, but Richard shows up periodically, when he has time.

(Susan) #3

Thanks. Glad to hear they are doing well. I will be listening to their old podcasts which is good listening too.

(Marianne) #4

If we’re talking about the same person (I wish I could remember his last name - he had dark hair), Carl helped me SO much when I started (Feb. 2019). He responded to me all of the time (you, too), and was so encouraging and positive. He, along with several others here, were instrumental in my success. I thought he was a really great guy and I wondered where he went. I wish him the best.

(Denise) #5

Glad you posted the questions as I wondered too. I’ve seen some of their info/podcast as well :wink: