Where are the Dudes?

(Brad Taylor) #1

Did I miss something? Did the Dudes take the week off? They certainly deserve it, but I miss them and can’t seem to find any notice from them. Hope all is well.

They’re good. Carl does all the editing as you probably know and was just snowed under this week. I think it was just impossible to get an episode done in the end but there are some great ones planned and they will be back next week. Amazing just how dependent you get on your weekly fix isn’t it? :wink:

(Mike Glasbrener) #3

I’m still getting caught up. Just finished the xmas one. Soon I’ll be down to 1/wk😰

Ah yes. That period where you have so many to listen to - that is great isn’t it?

(Mike Glasbrener) #5

I must say listening to several hours per week kelps focus. Also for induction into the woe it is helpful since they really share underlying science, reasoning and research in addition to reminding people YMMV and do n=1 experimentation.

(Brad Taylor) #6

Thanks much! Glad to hear everything is cool and the gang. Looking forward to the next episode.

Me too.

Yes. I had them all downloaded and enjoyed listening in my car.

(Richard Morris) #8

All is fine - Sorry we missed the podcast this week. We’re a bit snowed under currently. It’s conference season for Carl so he’s in a different state/country every week. And I’m still dealing with family dog issues. But we are recording this weekend even if it’s just us two idiots yakking about stuff.

(carl) #9

I’ve had a week full of cancelled and re-rescheduled flights, hotel rooms, meetings, and talks. We’ll be back on track Monday

(ianrobo) #10

Given the week for you two be interesting if you discuss stress. I use a ketonix every night at 9 and when a stress day at work he numbers dive

(Dustin Cade) #11

I listen to a wide range of podcasts, though none of the others do i really notice if it doesn’t come out on time… I noticed earlier this week, of course was worried, made a post on here too…

(carl) #12

Aw… you’re too nice. We’ll be back on track Monday