What's your favorite part of the new forum versus the Facebook page?

(Scott Telfer) #21

The lack of sarcastic unnecessary pass remarkable commentary :slight_smile:

(Tom) #22

Iā€™m an old school forumite and to be honest I didnā€™t realize how much I missed them until very recently. No chaos, no Fb app randomly refreshing and making me lose my place.

I feel your pain! I canā€™t count the times I went to reply to something and couldnā€™t find it again.

(Guardian of the bacon) #24

Iā€™m on rehab from surgery so I have very little I can do to occupy my time. I have pretty much spent the entire morning reading and responding to various posts here on the forum. (with a few :nofb: notifications thrown in) I have not been forced to go back and read the same feed over and overā€¦not even once.

(Morgan Rose) #25

Just joined today! Someone shared this with me. And Iā€™m so OBSESSED so much information, everything i thought I knew Iā€™m like :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

(Brian Miller) #26

I canā€™t lieā€¦at 1st I read that as being able to pick and choose what I want to read based on titties and I was fairly certain that wasnā€™t an actual function but your way works too.

(Guardian of the bacon) #27

An innocent mind just doesnā€™t think this wayā€¦:innocent:

(Jason Webb) #28

Thatā€™s an interesting way to pick topics lol!

(Rebecca) #29

Only a bloke would think that. :smile:

(Brian Miller) #30

A bloke that should have his glasses on.

(John Collyer) #31

Just do it. We all know it makes sense. :grin:

(Jacquie) #32

So funny in a good humoured kind of way. I chuckled. Imagine where this might have gone on fb? Oh, waitā€¦ dont. :wink:

(matt ) #33

I think John is on a quest to be the first Trust Level 3!!

(Guardian of the bacon) #34

Well I didnā€™t start out with that as an intended goalā€¦but that sounds like a challenge @matt :smiling_imp:

(Nathan Hall) #35

When trolls appear, we smash them with a united front of flagsā€¦ Community policing.

(Kieny Poppen) #36

I love that I can come back and still be able to find all the stuff I wanted to read before, but didnā€™t have time for then!

(Michael Iafrato ) #37

I like when I log in I can check out my notifications first, looking at who liked or replyed to me. Next I can look at all the new posts since I last logged on. Then I can get to the unread posts and figure out what I missed.

(Jamie Hayes) #38

Itā€™s searchable, a great archive (when the student is ready the archive is there) and empowers people to add value and perspective on an issue.

No ads!

(Jacquie) #39

Iā€™ve got Adblock Plus so I wouldnā€™t know if there are ads. :wink:

(suzanna) #40

I wondered about that tooā€¦I have Adblock as well. Changed my world.