What's your favorite part of the new forum versus the Facebook page?

(Michael Iafrato ) #37

I like when I log in I can check out my notifications first, looking at who liked or replyed to me. Next I can look at all the new posts since I last logged on. Then I can get to the unread posts and figure out what I missed.

(Jamie Hayes) #38

It’s searchable, a great archive (when the student is ready the archive is there) and empowers people to add value and perspective on an issue.

No ads!

(Jacquie) #39

I’ve got Adblock Plus so I wouldn’t know if there are ads. :wink:

(suzanna) #40

I wondered about that too…I have Adblock as well. Changed my world.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #41

Definitely my modus operandi too :grinning::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Larry Lustig) #42

Trying to guess what word(s) are under the blur in @Brenda’s posts.

(Richard Morris) #43

There are - ads for the 2KD podcast and KetoFest

(I like to post memes!) #44

Love the keyboard shortcuts!

(Amanda Jones) #45

I love everything about the forums. It’s just so much more of an enjoyable experience than using facebook! It’s much easier to navigate, search for a specific topic, see new topics, etc. Yeah, everything. Lol :smile::joy:

(Cath Empson) #46

I heard the boys voices when you said receipes LOL

(Pye) #47

Everything!

(Polly Bennett) #48

I love that I have yet to see a snarky comment. I am sick and tired of being attacked by the newbies on the Facebook sites. Have they no respect for their elders? LOL!

(eljay716) #50

I find the forums easier to read. Things are so much better organized. I like scanning and selecting new posts.

(Susan Stimson) #51

Love the recipes and different categories. Easy to search. So much better than Facebook!!!

(Cath Empson) #52

I like the access and ease of information from the search button. Well done and thank you

I love that the creators wanted to create something more meaningful than offered by the infotainment of facebook. This is a movement. The beginning of a legacy. And I’m so glad to be able to reap its rewards.

They’re nerds. They solve problems and come up with solutions for a living; quite literally. They found a solution to type 2 diabetes, among other things.

You can even tag them… @carl @richard

Not to Facebook/twtterize :slight_smile: heh

(Michael Iafrato ) #56

Not only are they nerds I believe a lot of us followers are nerds.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #57

Is it really that fucking difficult? :joy:

(Polly Bennett) #58

I resemble that. Nerds R Us. :heart_eyes: