What's with these hundreds (marginal exaggeration) of posts about hundreds of emails daily?

(Running from stupidity) #1

Why does everyone need to start a new thread? Can’t they read that it’s being sorted out - very slowly, admittedly, but being sorted? WTF is the point of ANOTHER new thread? Is it some sort of validation re keto, given the threads are full of names I never see around here anyway?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #2

Says the guy who started a new thread. I see what you did there. :rofl::rofl:

(Ideom) #3

Hello Gentleman,

The Mother of All Monsoons it is, and it will soon exceed all our capacities. The roaring cub lion has now become a black dragon of greatness, and over 23 notifications come every second, a grand total if you mean what I know.

(Doug) #4

I’m thinking typical index finger around 12 grams, 16.7 micromoles of Adenosine triphosphate, (the molecule that transports energy in cells) to move one gram of the body for one second, 7.3 calories in one mole of ATP energy = roughly 1 little (calorie) per mouse click to delete an e-mail.

So, with just about only 1,589,000 clicks to delete e-mails, you will have burned off that nice 1 lb or 450 gram slab of prime rib.

(Running from stupidity) #5

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6

At first I thought you were giving the caloric deficit in giving someone the finger. I like where you went with it.

(bulkbiker) #7

and here we go again… !!! :innocent:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) closed #8

There are indications that the unwanted e-mail problem may now be solved.