What's the best keto Instant Pot cookbook?

(Jane ) #1

I want to buy my daughter a KETO Instant Pot cookbook. She is struggling with keto- she is not seeing results on the scale. I’ve told her the scale is not the barometer of her success but she is a newbie and still weighs herself- which just leads to disappointment. I have looked at the cookbooks on Amazon and find that most are NOT keto, just cashing in on the popularity of keto. Are there any REAL bonifide KETO instant pot cookbooks?

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

I’ve heard good things about this one but haven’t bought it myself yet

(Mary Jo Koplos) #3

This book is by Maria Emmerich. She is pretty much a rock star in the keto cookbook space.

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

Not a cookbook but I just got an IP recently and have found this website very helpful, she has done videos for the IP company. There is a course on using pressure cookers, not just IP as well on the site, full of recipes and great user tips. I have not gotten a pressure cooker before because I had a really bad experience with one when I was a child. The IP and this website have helped me get over my fear of pressure cooking. Best bone broth maker ever. https://www.hippressurecooking.com/

EDITED TO ADD: Not all the recipes on the site are keto/lchf, many are not, but the information on using the IP is hard to beat. I do have one IP cookbook that is keto/lchf I got it on a free day, but it isn’t expensive daily, Ketogenic Instant Pot Cookbook: Easy and Delicious Ketogenic Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker
by Jasmine King, Kindle Edition.