What's in a name?

(Tom Seest) #43

@Richard - Whenever you get the time…

(Paul Wheeler) #44

I’m also a legacy user from Facebook also who is missing the badge, but I might have signed up for the forum via Google instead of Facebook (but it’s the same email). I hate that it’s a manual process, no rush :slight_smile:

(Jay Ruanmom) #45

I’m also a legacy user from Facebook also who is missing the badge and would like to have it , but I signed up for the forum via Google instead of Facebook (but it’s the same email). I am sorry that it is an extra step. Also, how do I invite friends to this forum? Thank you :smile:

(Aaron R) #46

You have to reach a certain Trust Level with the system before you get the ability to do that. Until then you have to do it the old fashioned way. (send them a link)
Sorry I can’t help with the FB badge… someone will come along and help. :slight_smile:

(Jay Ruanmom) #47

Thank you for taking the time to answer. Appreciated:grinning:

(matt ) #48

@Jay_Ruanmom.

@richard can get you your legacy badge when he has a sec. he’s been traveling. :smiley:

(Jay Ruanmom) #49

Great! Thank you, I would love that when he gets a minute. Thank you again !!!

(Bacon for the Win) #50

@Richard Another claim for the Legacy badge. I am Ellen Gutermuth of FB. NelleG is just my first name backwards. Thanks!

(Richard Morris) #51

everyone above should have the badge :slight_smile:

(Rick Norman) #52

Any chance I can get my legacy badge as well? I was part of the FB group but signed up here under my email.

(Ashley Haddock) #53

I’d also really love the legacy badge if it’s not a problem. I joined the Facebook group around the holidays. :blush:

(Ashley Haddock) #54

I just noticed I have the Legacy badge now. Thanks @richard or whoever added it! :slight_smile:

(Marshelle) #55

I joined the fb group before we came over here. May I please have a legacy badge?

(roxanna) #56

Me too!

(Marshelle) #57

Awesome!!! :tada::tada::tada: