What's in a name?

(Tom Seest) #22

You are all leaving a legacy. Keep writing your story. Oh, and the badges look like they arrived too.

(Jenn W) #23

Thank you legacy elf!!!

(Amanda Jones) #24

I came from the fb group as well, and would like a legacy badge. :blush:

(Richard Morris) #25

you got it

(Shannon Roberts) #26

Greetings, fellow travellers. I be Shannon Rob, of the clan MacFarlane, on the eastern side of Loch Lomond.

(Greg Trantham) #27

I guess I missed on how to do that. I joined the FB group while it was still small. Iā€™m trying to figure out how to associate the two for that sparky little Legacy badge but I canā€™t seem to figure it.

(Richard Morris) #28

I have to add people manually

(Greg Trantham) #29

Ahā€¦ I see. Thank you and Merry Christmas

(Amanda Jones) #30

@richard Thank you!

(Jessica K) #31

I like that with this you can choose whether or not to stay anonymous, or anonymousish, or just let it all out. My last name is pretty uniqueā€¦ pretty sure thereā€™s only one of me in the country. I imagine this will now come up if you google me but Iā€™m cool with it :joy:

(Cindy) #32

May I have a Legacy badge? Iā€™m posting under a different name than in the Facebook group, but Daisy Brackenhall sent me an invite. Thanks!

(Joshua Verwers) #33

Having the username and ā€˜realā€™ name options are a nice touch. And Iā€™m sure as this grows having the FB legacy badge will be some nice bragging rights. How do I get one of those, BTW?

(Clive Butler) #34

Should be good for a couple of confusious (sp?) quotes

Can my Christmas present be a legacy badge, too. After all, I was in the FB group when it was still a baby. :slight_smile:

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #37

Whooops never mind. LOL

(Frida) #38

I was also on the Facebook page although I wasnā€™t invited to this forum but read it on the first page and signed up so do I also get a legacy badge?

Can i have a legacy badge too please? :innocent:
Iā€™m Sarnia over on FB, but have reverted to a more forumā€™ish name here :+1::ok_hand::grin:

(Jordie) #40

May I request a legacy badge too? I came over from the FB group tho I had only been a member for about 6 weeks. :slight_smile:

(Scott Shillady) #41

Sorry itā€™s a 7 week minimum

just kidding, @richard will get to it in due time

(Owen Allen) #42

Hi Richard, thanks for the podcast and the FB group. Glad to be here now. Can I request the badges and ribbons?

• owen