What happened to Juice’s Accountability thread?

(Jane) #1

Just curious.

Can you delete your own threads? I didn’t see an option but doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

#JUICEISMISSED

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

He is definitely missed!

('Jackie P') #3

:frowning:

(Jane) #4

He nicknamed me Dragon Poker so I am living up to my rep.

His last posts (unless Admins deleted offending posts that resulted in banning) were about why the option to mute posters wasn’t available - only threads. Most forums have this feature. I would LOVE to be able to mute the more aggressive-I-am-right-everyone-else-is-wrong posters. But this isn’t an option so I will continue to be selective about how many likes I give out because. Well. I don’t know why it is limited. Seems retarded to me.

Hopefully criticizing admin policies won’t get me banned.

('Jackie P') #5

I have just seen that he liked a post on the thread “I missed the memo”. So he’s still with us.

('Jackie P') #6

:blush:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7

Very this.

(Jane) #8

And he was banned … why??

#DONTEXPECTANDANSWER

I dont come here much anymore… but I dont think he’s been banned. When I clicked on his avatar, this comes up: “Posted 12 mins ago”

A reputation well earned. :wink:

(Jane) #11

He was. Now unbanned.

If you have a topic you would like deleted, you can contact an admin and we can do it for you.

Same with the anonymizing.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #14

True that :pray:t4:

(hottie turned hag) #15

@juice, OMG I have a hero worship thing going on. So hope he returns :purple_heart:
#misanthropistsunite

(mole person) #16

Good. I really missed his posts and his accountability thread. I really hope it’s not gone for good.

I understand everyone’s curiosity about the absence of certain members, but we are not going to discuss their specific circumstances in a public forum as a matter of respect and privacy.

(hottie turned hag) #18

BRAVO.

I just wanted to chime in with some love for da man

Yeah, that gets to be a problem too since venting in one place about a situation in another place tends to escalate the situation in general, whether with that person specifically or with friends of said person.

(hottie turned hag) #20

@carolT Eek you’re too right…delete my post if you feel it ought to be.

You can edit it yourself if you like…?