What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Troy) #1916

Nice little uphill walk today
Had some trespassing individuals😡

Jk😄

Amgen Tour of California :biking_man:‍♂
Stage 6 of 7
Mt. Baldy, CA

#cycling
#atoc

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1917

(Allie) #1918

Lilies randomly growing next to the canal.

Chunk showing you all how he’s managed to graze the skin off his top lip by using his nose to bury his bones :roll_eyes::heart:

image image

Waffle and Maud :heart:

image image image image image image

An abandoned car park (maybe? I can’t think what else it was) that’s being reclaimed by nature.

image image image

This is actually a busy industrial estate next to a local lake (see the geese). As you can see, despite how busy it is, the paths are very neglected but I like it this way.

(Steve) #1919

A Baltimore Oriole was passing through so we splurged on an orange. Kept the orange zest and he gobbled the juice during his 24 hour stay.

(Allie) #1920

He’s pretty :heart_eyes:

('Jackie P') #1921

How do Twaddle and Maud get on with Chunk?:slight_smile:

(Diane) #1922

Waffle and Maud are looking healthier and healthier every time we see them! They are beautiful ladies!

(Allie) #1923

All four hens (there’s Fidget and Waffle too) get on really well with Chunk. He was very excited at first when they arrived, but once he was used to them being here and part of the family, he calmed right down. Now he doesn’t even look at them, but if he hears or senses a threat to them, he launches straight into guard mode to protect them :heart:

('Jackie P') #1924

I want your life! So lovely☺

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1925

Was that a shopping cart?? :rofl:

(Randy) #1926

That’s our boy!!!

Sorry, he belongs to all of us now!!! :smile:

(Allie) #1927

Yes it was :joy:

(Ellen) #1928

Yep, Chunk is ours now :grin: :heart:

(Jane) #1929

Proof I was meant to raise birds from an early age. My brother and I holding the ducks we got as small ducklings at Easter one year. Our back yard flooded every time it rained so they had a mini-pond to swim in. Eventually we took them to Hermann Park in Houston and turned them loose with a huge flock of ducks in a really big pond.

True story: one day I decided to stuff my duck into my shirt with his/her neck sticking out of the neck of my shirt. You see how big that duck was compared to me and my clothing… I proceeded to climb to the top of my backyard jungle Jim so the duck could have the same great view as me!!!

My parents thought I would break its neck and they would be having duck for dinner. Duck and child survived :smile:

(Alec) #1930

View from our restaurant window when we took Mum (my wife) out for a Mother’s Day lunch.

Yes, it is a week late, but we get better food, better service and an all round more pleasurable experience when we are not battling every other family in the queue on real Mother’s Day.

(Allie) #1931

Maud says… GOOD MORNING HUMANZ!!! :heart_eyes::rooster:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1932

Gmorning, Maud!!! Youre wakin up, and I’m going mimis!! :kissing::rooster:

(Allie) #1933

Sleep well @x-Dena-x xx

(Allie) #1934

It is so not keto, but Chunk requested an ice cream as we walked around a big animal themed event today. He was such a good boy, really made me proud :heart:

Jane, you took that picture on your walk, yesterday? You must have been walking fast! :laughing: :laughing: