What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Jane) #1896

OMG - this put such a smile on my face!!!

Do you loan him out? I have some 10’ pressure-treated 4x4’s I need moved. Those suckers are heavy but Chunk would scoff and day “that’s just a twig!” With an English accent :laughing:

(Diane) #1897

Me too!

('Jackie P') #1898

The hospital after a night shift before the day staff arrive!
Walked about 5 miles round and round the wards!
Off to bed and will do it all again tonight!:relieved:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1899

Look at that smile! He enjoys having his picture taken, obviously. :smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1900

That looks exactly like the orthopaedics ward I spent a month in, after breaking both my arms a few years ago! Not a great experience over all, but the nurses were wonderful, and extremely kind.

(Randy) #1901

Chunk doesn’t like to play “stick”. He plays “LOG”! :rofl:

(Allie) #1902

They’re sticks to him, but trees to everyone else :joy:

(bulkbiker) #1903

Mad dog goes to the beach…

('Jackie P') #1904

Oh dear, poor you! I hope you are fully recovered. At least you have found an easier way to keep your hands out of the biscuit tin :joy:

('Jackie P') #1905

I’m trying to work out where that is. Is it Littlehampton?
Sweet little dog😚

(bulkbiker) #1906

No we did a road trip to Camber Sands… bit farther afield than usual…

('Jackie P') #1907

Oh very nice! I love an occasional stay at Rye and a walk along the beach!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1908

As well as can be expected. Some minor disability. Fortunately, however, I am still able to play the organ, thanks to a couple of brilliant surgeons.

(bulkbiker) #1909

fnarr fnarr…

(Allie) #1910

Morning gallops followed by a cool down in the stream. He’s very happy today :grinning:

(Alec) #1911

Not quite on a walk, but…

Recently I sang in a choir at a music festival at a local open air concert hall. This is not me singing, but a photo I took from the audience before we took to the stage.

(Diane) #1912

It appears CHUNK is having a very good week!

(Allie) #1913

He’s very happy yes. We did have a couple of days where I was worried about him, especially yesterday as he was reluctant to eat and that is just not like him. Today I expected to be getting his vet to check him over but thankfully this morning he was really happy again :heart_eyes:

(Allie) #1914

@x-Dena-x the above pics are all of Maud full of excitement over the tub of live mealworms I had in my hand… she tried to peck her way into the plastic tub :joy:

And this is sweet little Twaddle hoping for more once they had all been eaten :joy:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1915

Lmao! :rofl::rofl: poor Twadz looks visably dejected! Theyre looking so good, Allie! Their eyes are nice n clear. So happy to see them. That Maud is a character!