What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Allie) #2198

Two random shots taken during my lunchtime walk today.

New houses. One as a rain shelter for my girls, the other for bees and ladybirds :blush:

A pretty little beetle I found.

Fluffies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Allie) #2199

(Jane) #2200

The one in his back put a big grin on my face. The one among the flowers had me saying awwwwwwwww… love that one!

(Allie) #2201

Here’s a closer one of the buttercup meadow for you @Janie :blush:

(Allie) #2202

Not a walk as it was a rescue I went out to, and I’m so pleased I did as this little guy is now safe and at least has a chance in life.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2203

What a cool dog :slight_smile:

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2204

Took this on a hike a few days ago, near the Summit on Hwy 50… Twin Bridges

First Hydrangeas of this season blooming :hibiscus:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2206

Castle Greyskull not pictured.

Awesome pic. Love it.

Oh :cry: Poor little gosling, so glad a special person with a heart for helping animals found it :purple_heart:

(Allie) #2208

Fantastic shot @FishChris :grinning:

Beautiful!

Are you using HDR and if so, is it camera-based or post production?

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2210

I pretty much always use HDR, unless I’m shooting wildlife, and it is always after the fact. I wouldn’t want any software making decisions for me :slightly_smiling_face:
I used to use Photomatix, but started using Aurora about a year ago, and absolutely love it ! It does a very natural job (if you want it to) or gives tons of presets, if that’s what you want.
BTW, my Canon 6D does do in camera HDR, but I’ve never even tried it :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m pretty much always shooting wildlife. :smiley:

I toyed with HDR a few years ago. If I decide to take some landscapes I’ll check out those suggestions. Thx.

(Troy) #2212

Big Bear, CA

!

(Wendy) #2213

Wow! What a beautiful view!

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2214

Right on :slightly_smiling_face:
BTW, on rare occasion, if your wildlife subject will hold still, you can get some pretty cool HDR wildlife shots too :slightly_smiling_face:
!

Nice. My uncle had an A-frame there when I was, like 11? Some time in the 70’s anyway.

Gorgeous!

(Jane) #2217

Gladiolas and Daylillies blooming now.