What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

Oohhh, I’m so excited for you! I remember way back when you first mentioned this potential job, but you know how things fall through all the time. It’s really happening!! Yay for you!

(Wendy) #2017

Gorgeous!

(Ellen) #2018

View from balcony, the wooded mountains you can just see are part of the national park that I plan to going walking through once I’ve acclimated a bit.

The office is just behind the flats in the middle so an “easy” walk to/from.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2019

Things that make you go… hmmm.

(Wendy) #2020

I didn’t go any where but I did work on my flowers from the time I got home from work until about 8:30 PM. I still have more to do though.
I feel so far behind because the weather has not cooperated with us here. Lots of rain and mostly cooler weather.

(Wendy) #2021

Thought I better add a couple more. My thumb prints are so tiny I can’t see what they are when I choose the upload. :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #2022

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2023

Good luck, Elle!!! Sooo rooting for you. Keep us posted. :heart:

(Ellen) #2024

That’s some big ass sunflowers!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #2025

A couple of years ago I had a very tall 10’ sunflower growing with a few giant heads. Like the seeds were 9 or 10 inches across. Went out of town overnight and came back and the stalk was cut off at maybe 18 inches. No sign of the top at all other than debris where some animal dragged it into the woods.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #2026

It’s a Russian mammoth. We want to measure it but have been too lazy to drag out the ladder. Wonder what kind of animal did that?

(Edith) #2027

Cool idea for the cinder blocks!

(Edith) #2028

Or a human stole it?

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #2029

Possible. But we have big racoons. Was thinking that it was one of them. I’ll never know.

(Jane) #2030

My Viking girl watching the chickens

(Jane) #2031

(Wendy) #2032

Thanks. I had big plans to stick small round stones on the edges but never did that.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2033

Can I come feed your chickens??? They’re adorable.

But you are uploading. So proud of you, Wendy! :wink:

(Allie) #2035

Totally not on topic I know but this is so true :joy: